Thursday, March 13, 2008

bog 14- revision of blog 9-nothing to see here

I am having a bloody hard time seeing lately. Ever since the big ol' fight, and my specs were taken from me. Now since then, Ralph has been treating my like I am batty! Going crazy, acting like I am STUPID!

"So, do you need help walking...or to see??" he would say under his breathe. He would just snigger to him self, pleasing himself with his humor. I did not find it funny.

I thought about how Jack and Ralph acted, and I saw Jack coming through Ralph very slowly. My eyes were so messed up. I could not make out the waves, all I could see from them was their phospherescent color, gleaming from them.

I did see my hands clearly though, they were smothered with the stain of blood. It had not washed off all the way yet. I just sat, thinking about Ralph and my conversation the other day. The talk about the murder. Yes I dare to say murder. That is because it was murder, but I dare not to tell Ralph that he was right. I tried as hard as I could to keep his mind of that topic. I tried to comfort him. i did want him thinking it was just the weather, just because it was dark, rainy, and the thunder and lightening. THIS DID NOT HELP EAITHER. But he just kept going back to it,thinking and talking about it.

Then when sam'n'eric came along, I could do nothing. We all spoke aobut the dance, acting like we all wern't there. saying that we were tired so we left early. that it was cold. But we all new each other were lying. We could not have know that there was the dance if we were not there. So we new that Sam'n'eric were there too.

I thought about the dance, and the murder. I remembered the shutter of sound from the thunder, and all the littluns' becoming scared. I noticed that ralph was gisticulating. I had never seen him talk with that much rage, and anger. I mean I had seen him be mad before, but not like that! I knew that was a sign, dont get involved when Ralph is talking with his hands.

But one of the littleuns' stifled the conversation, when he said he saw "the beast".

when really it was simon. I knew I could do nothing, but I wanted to help! I had this chill run down my spine. I knew that it was not the beast. but I tosed that thought out of my head. I would not tell any one that I knew it was not the beast. Not even now!

I want to keep it to my self, I dont want to be accused for anything!


There is nothing to see here. Nothing to hear from me...

No comments:

The Interview with Simon

Q) What is your opinion about the signal fire?
A) Well, when I first herd the idea from Ralph, I did not know what to think. I had this thought in the back of my head, that something was going to go wrong. And it did after the first try. After we started it up again we had a good fire going. And yet the littleuns’ let it out again, when they went to follow jack. It is getting annoying how jack is always trying to take the leader position from Ralph. But Ralph is sticking it out, and not taking attitude from anyone.

Q) Do you think that you would make a better leader than Ralph?
A) Well I don’t think that I would always have everyone’s best interests. I don’t know if I would even know how to act with everyone yelling at me like they yell at Ralph. When I hold the conch, I feel as if I have all the power and then Ralph steals it back, and I don’t know if I would want to let anyone else have the power if I was the leader. But when jack has the conch he does not give it back, and I think that is how I would react to have all of the power over the hunters and the littleuns’.

Q) Do you believe that you will be rescued?
A) oh, that is a good question, um…you know I am not sure. I mean, this island has to be recorded on some map, somewhere on this earth. But considering that there was a “ship” that went buy, then I am considering that some day a while from now, yes we will be rescued. All we really have to do it just keep that fire going, and make sure that we have plenty of smoke for what ever will be rescuing us to see.

Q) What do you think about the beast? Do you think that there is a chance there is a beast on the island? Also what would you tell the littleuns’?
A) Personally I think that there is definitely a chance of a beast being on the island. We just have to figure out where it lives. And I am thinking that it may very well be in the water, because we have searched all over this island. I think that the littleuns’ have a lot of fear from the thought of the beast. But they really have nothing to be afraid of
.

Q) What is your opinion on the island?
A) Well I like it. It gives me a lot of times to think buy my self. And I don’t have anyone telling me what to do; I just sit around listening to the animals life around me and relax. I really don’t enjoy working a lot, but when someone needs my help. Then I will help them. I just like to be alone, doing my own thing. That’s just me.